OpenP Depository- PPTs and Posters
OpenP Depository is the open depository platform of Cloud Publications where graduate, post graduate students, doctors of philosophy and post docs can deposit their research work online in the form of Power Point Presentations and Posters. Complete PPTs/Posters deposit online with open access policy which can be read by anyone anywhere anytime.
OpenP Depository covers all subjects under the sky and offers opportunity to deposit completed research over all subjects with open access policy.
OpenP Depository deposits power point presentations and posters of presented work in any conference, workshop and seminars without peer reviewed process and does not charge fees for this depositing.
Why Deposit PPTs and Posters with OpenP Depository?
Power Point Presentations are colorful slides demonstrating your research work in brief with photographs, graphs, figures and tables lead to quick and clear understanding of the work. On other side posters also demonstrate the work in quick manner through focused content and photographs, graphs, figures and tables. Maximum authors prepare PPTs/Posters of their work for quick demonstration in any seminar, conference and even in viva examination. Hence every author should deposit their work PPTs/Posters with OpenP Depository of Cloud Publications to gain following benefits:
Maximum Work Citation : Most of people prefer reading of PPTs and Posters instead of other format of document thereby increasing more citations to your work.
Increase Research Visibility : In the research world people are searching for research relevant material available online which assist and guide to them in enhancement of their own work therefore possibility to visualize your work increases.
New Ideas and Feedback : You will receive ideas and feedback by people of your field for your work and those could not attend your seminar or workshop.
Research Facilitation : Feedback and new ideas on your research may help you to enhance your work and connect you to get new projects for further research.
Publicity : Author of deposited PPT/Poster would be known by people from all over the world and may be contacted for further research work which increases chances to get more funded projects.
Key Points to Remember
- Authors should note that Cloud Publications does not charge fee for this service from its users. OpenP Depository of Cloud Publications is free to all.
- OpenP Depository of Cloud Publications deposits only the research PPTs/Posters under any subjects’ area without peer review policy.
- All users should note that data available in all PPTs/Posters are preliminary and not peer reviewed.
- Authors of PPTs/Posters retain copyright through a standard non-commercial Creative Commons license.
- The author can deposit PPT/Poster prior to presenting in any conference, workshop and seminar under Open Access Policy and later can present it any conference, workshop and seminar.
- Author should note that his/her research PPT/Poster before deposition is reviewed by Cloud Publications Management Team. If any conflict/ambiguity find in PPT/Poster it would not be deposited in OpenP Depository.
- If any conflict/ambiguity find in deposited PPT/Poster it would be immediately removed from OpenP Depository without any prior notice to author.
- Author should note that OpenP Depository follows open access policy under that it allows authors to make their research PPTs/Posters freely available online and immediate deposition of their PPTs/Posters. Open access policy enables everyone having free and unlimited access to the full-text of PPTs/Posters deposited. Under this policy PPTs/Posters are freely available without subscription or price. It allows PPT/Poster to immediately release in open access format hence minimizing the long waiting period.
- Author should note that OpenP Depository deposits research PPTs/Posters through Open Access Policy hence Cloud Publications shall not be liable in case of authors’ deposited work in PPTs/Posters is copied by anyone for any purpose.
- Cloud Publications makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on deposited PPTs/Posters for any purpose. All such information is provided "as is" and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and/or non-infringement.
- Cloud Publications makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the service provided by this web site will be uninterrupted , error-free or that the web site or the server that hosts the web site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code.
- In no event shall Cloud Publications, its employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of the content in deposited PPTs/Posters and this web site. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and is without prejudice to any express provisions to the contrary in any written license or subscription agreement from Cloud Publications in respect of the use of any online service provided via this web site.
- Publisher do not accept any legal responsibility for errors, omissions or claims, nor do they provide any warranty, express or implied, with respect to information in deposited OpenP Depository of Cloud Publications.
Title of the PPTs/Posters: The title should be research centric and short as possible.
Authors’ Name: First alphabet of names should be in capital letters. If there is more than one author please mention reference numbers by 1, 2… superscript and put comma between the names.
Johan Michel1, Vignesh S.K.1, A. Kumar1, Alice Beyene2 and Charles Sharma2
Authors’ affiliations should be their home institutions at the time when their primary contribution to the research was made. If an author's current affiliation differs, the current affiliation may be listed in the Acknowledgements.
1Department of Nursing, Jimma University, Ethiopia
2Department of Botany, M.G.H. College, Delhi, India
CLOUDCOM '11 Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE Third International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science, 20-22 May, 304-311, IEEE Computer Society Washington, DC, USA.
The abstract should provide a concise summary of the objectives, methodology (including the species studied), key results, and major conclusions of the study.
Author can provide his/her correspondence address including street, city, state, country and email address.